Elite Teeth Whitening System
- Each set includes one set of upper and lower trays, Elite Whitening Gel, Elite Remineralizing Gel, one blue LED light, two whitening pens, one storage case, and one travel bag.
- Thermoforming trays easily mold to fit your unique smile.
- Convenient Whitening Pens make touch-ups a breeze.
- Use up to two sessions per day for up to nine days, for a dramatically whiter smile.
- Made in USA.
Which items (and how many of each) are included in this system?
Each whitening set includes the following items:
- 1 Set of Upper and Lower Thermoforming Trays.
- 10cc Syringes of Whitening Gel.
- 3cc Syringes of Remineralizing Gel.
- 1 Cold Blue LED Light.
- 2 Elite Teeth Whitening Pens.
- 1 Storage Case.
- 1 Travel Bag.
What are the approximate measurements/dimensions of each item in the kit?
The measurements for each item are as follows:
- Set of Thermoforming Trays: 2.5″ (L) x 2.25″ (W) x 0.6″ (H)
- Whitening Gel Syringe: 7″ (L) x 0.75″ (W) x 0.75″ (H)
- Remineralizing Gel Syringe: 5.5″ (L) x 0.5″ (W) x 0.5″ (H)
- Blue LED Light : 2.5″ (L) x 2.25″ (W) x 1.25″ (H)
- Elite Teeth Whitening Pens: 5″ (L) x 0.5″ (W) x 0.5″ (H)
- Storage Case: 3″ (L) x 3.1″ (W) x 1.25″ (H)
- Travel Bag: 9.85″ (L) x 2.96″ (W) x 6.7″ (H)
How much does this set weigh in total?
The entire set weighs about 0.4 lbs.
Does this system come with a carrying case of some sort?
Yes, this set includes a travel bag.
How do you use this system?
- Pre-treatment: Brush and floss your teeth just prior to bleaching.
- Tray Preparation: Mold the thermo-forming trays to the teeth. They are molded by heating them up in hot water and then placing them in the mouth to form a precise mold of the teeth. The special blend of polymers has a very low molding temperature, so there is no need to use extremely hot boiling water. DO NOT USE BOILING WATER.
- Step 1: Heat a pot of water and then submerge one mouth tray into it for 5 seconds or until the mouthpiece begins to wilt slightly. DO NOT USE BOILING WATER. CAUTION: Keeping the tray submerged for too long will cause them to shrink.
- Step 2: Place the mouth tray into your mouth and bite down on it, while at the same time pressing it against the front of your teeth with your fingers and the back of your teeth with your tongue. Let it cool, and if your mouth tray is not perfectly molded to your teeth, repeat this process. Repeat with the other mouth tray. You will only need to conduct this procedure once for each mouthpiece, not each time you whiten your teeth.
- Step 3: After you have finished molding both mouth trays, cut the holding-tabs off of the trays so that you can close your mouth completely when the mouth trays are in your mouth. Please make sure you trim your thermo-formed trays so that they do not extend above your gum line. This trimming will prevent gel waste and also help to prevent gel from getting on to your gums and other soft tissue.
- Step 4: Make sure that the trays are clean and dry before applying whitening gel. You should have a thermo-formed tray for both your upper and lower sets of teeth. Each of these trays will need between ¼ to ½ cc of whitening gel. This is a small amount of gel. Do not put too much gel as this will cause it to go on your gums and could cause gum irritation. The average mouth tray requires less than 0.5 ml of whitening gel per arch. Repeat with second tray. Recap the syringe for the next treatment until empty.
- Step 5: Insert the trays into your mouth over your teeth. Set the tray firmly against your teeth. Wipe off any excess gel that has seeped over the brim of the tray onto the gums with a tissue.
- Step 6: Start with a 30 minute session once a day, and if you feel no tooth sensitivity after a few days proceed to the following: 45 minutes up to 1 hour once or twice a day for 7 - 9 sessions. Do not exceed 1 hour per application.
- Step 7: Take the mini LED light and open the back. The light has a transparent plastic tab that needs to be removed to allow the batteries to make contact. Once the tab has been removed press the white button to turn the light on. Once the trays are filled with the gel and already in your mouth, place the light in front of your teeth - as close as possible - for as long as the treatment lasts. (Hands-Free Tip: With the holding tabs cut off, and the tray inserted into your mouth, you can hold the mini LED in place with the clear shield between the tray and the inside of your lips.)
- Step 8: After each whitening session, remove the trays and rinse off your teeth. Brush any remaining gel away.
- REMINERALIZING GEL: The remineralizing gel is used to desensitize the teeth and prevent tooth sensitivity. Rinse and dry your trays before applying the gel. Place a line of remineralizing gel on the inner front surface of the tray, and spread it around the inside front surface, just like you did with the whitening gel. Leave in your mouth for 5 minutes. Remove trays but do not rinse your mouth. It is recommended to remineralize before going to bed for a thorough night-time remineralizing process. Remineralize once a week during your whitening process and once a week thereafter until you run out of gel.
- STORAGE: Wash your mouth trays with a toothbrush or Q-tip and cold water. Store in a dry place (preferably in a retainer case). Be sure to keep the whitening gel in a cool place - the refrigerator is a great place. Attention: DO NOT FREEZE. If you refrigerate the gel, please take the gel out of the refrigerator at least 1 hour before each whitening session so
What are the key ingredients used in the whitening formula?
- Whitening Gel: Urea Peroxide, Deionized Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Flavor, Aloe Vera Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Saccharin, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA.
- Remineralization Gel: Deionized Water, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Carberom, Tiethanolamine, Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Dicalcium Phosphate, FD&C Blue 1.
Which benefits or special properties does this system provide?
In addition to its whitening properties, this also improves overall gum health.
Are these products made domestically or are they imported?
These products are made in USA.
The Great Smile Store is dedicated to bringing you the best oral healthcare products online. With products aligned with smarter health choices, this range of quality devices and tools rely upon top technology and value for your money. Combined with the most attentive customer service in the business, the Great Smile Store makes better dental health possible - and that′s ALWAYS something to smile about!